Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Heavy Rain

I reas Yukio Noguchi ‘Kasou Tsuka kakumei’ (Daiovamond)
Bit coin is the virtual coin revolution.
Heavy rain prevents me to go outside and take a picture for the blogger.
Today is the anniversary of the atomic bombing of Hiroshima

I read NHK ‘Hiroshima wa dou Kiroku saretaka’ (NHk)
Two photons by Yoshito Matsushige, then a cameraman of The Chugokushibun , shocked us.

I read Junko Morimoto ‘My hiroshima’ (Booking)
She says ‘It is still a miracle that I survived.’

I read Tokyo Physician’s Association ‘ Doctores Testimonies of “Hiroshima”’ (International Human Network)
It shows the reality of nuclear disaster and physicians’ devotion in Hiroshima.

I read Sayuri Yoshinaga ‘Dainigakusho Hiroshima no Kaze’ (Kadokawa)
“Give back father,give back mother,…” ( from Sankichi Toge)